Agent, stockist, distributor for PPG Coatings
Since 1991, Camar Co. Ltd. is representative for Sigma Coatings in Romania, as agent, stockist and distributor for marine and protective coatings.
Starting with 2008, Sigma Coatings becomes part of PPG Coatings – the biggest paint manufacturer worldwide, with factories and distribution centers all over the world.
Camar Co. Ltd., as representative of PPG Marine & Protective Coatings for Romania, has access to a globally recognised and well established selection of high performance products for marine and industrial market.
PPG is having excellent protective coatings range featuring outstanding tank linings, zinc rich primers, general purpose epoxy primers and durable finishes which gives an world-class package of solutions, compliant to ISO 12944 and Norsok M501.
Through PPG technical department, valuable assistance can be ensured, on request, during the major projects.
Well performant tinting machine enables us to provide a fast turnaround with finish products in all colours according to the mostly known standards: RAL, Munsell, BS 4800.
- Santierul Naval Constanta;
- Santierul Naval Damen Galati;
- Daewoo mangalia Heavy Industries;
- Vard Shipyard Tulcea;
- Severnav Turnu Severin;
- Navrom Galati;
- 2×1 Holding Midia Shipyard;
- Histria Shipmanagement;
- Grup Servicii Petroliere Constanta;
- Grup Interventii si Salvari Navale Constanta.
- OMV Petrobrazi
- Rompetrol Petromidia
- Petromar Constanta
- Griro Bucuresti
- Comelf Bistrita
- Vilmar Ramnicu Valcea
- Unify Cernavoda
- Unio Satu Mare
- UPRUC Fagaras
- Oil Terminal Constanta
- Microplasma Navodari
- Utilnavorep Constanta
- Marmet Construct Galati
- Heurtey Romania
- Ski Avril Coatings
Painting systems for marine and river going vessels
- Anticorrosive systems for hulls
- Systems for ballast tanks , fresh water tanks
- Systems for cargo tanks , cargo holds
- Finishes – alkyd , acrylic , epoxy , polyurethane
Protective coatings for the most demanding markets and environments:
- Internal and external protection for storage facilities , offshore , petrochemy
- External protection for atmospheric exposure of civil infrastructures
- High temperature resistant paints
- Heavy duty paints
- Intumescent paints
- Zinc primers
- Sigmarine – alkyd paints
- Sigmafast – fast drying paints
- Sigmadur – polyurethane
- Sigma Vikote – acrylic paints
- Sigmacover – epoxy paints
- Sigmazinc – zinc primers
- Sigmaguard – internal protection
- Sigma Ecofleet – antifoulings
- Sigmatherm – high temperature resistant paints
- Sigmashield – heavy-duty products
To choose the needed products , please follow the instructions presented on the below movie.
Video tutorial for using PPG system
In the movie below, you can see the procedure for selecting technical and security sheets on the website PPG Protective & Marine Coatings